Laerdal Resusci Anne QCPR AED with carry bag
Realistic and designed for minimal setup time, the Resusci Anne QCPR helps almost any user to focus on learning and improving their CPR skills.
- Torso Manikin
- 3 Decorated Resusci Manikin Faces
- 2 Disposable Airways
- 2 Extra Compression Springs (Hard and Soft)
- Laerdal LINK Training Pads
- Semi-Rigid Carry Bag with Integrated Kneel Mat
- Jacket, 50 Resusci Manikin Wipes
- USB Cable (for use with any USB power supply)
- User Guide
- Important Product Information
The Resusci Anne QCPR is capable of providing real-time feedback to learners, allowing them to quickly improve their CPR skills, so should an emergency arise they will feel confident enough to intervene and provide the required treatment.
- Anatomically correct
- AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC compliant
- Appropriate chest resistance
- Head tilt, jaw thrust and chin lift manoeuvers
About the Manufacturer
Laerdal are one of the world's leading medical equipment manufacturers as they continually develop products that assist with CPR training, airway management, patient simulation and defibrillation.
Since 1960, the Resusci Anne has been the preferred CPR training manikin of professionals and has helped to train mroe than 400 million people in life-skills.
If you require more information about the Resusci Anne QCPR AED with carry bag, the defibshop team are always here to help.
Call 800 989 7768 to speak to one of our experts and they'll be happy to help you find the perfect products for your needs and budget.