Laerdal Resusci Anne First Aid with trolley suitcase
The Resusci Anne First Aid has been designed to offer optimal realism for trainers and trainees alike when practising first aid skills.
- Full body Manikin (foam legs)
- 3 Decorated Resusci Manikin Faces
- 2 Disposable Airways
- Trolley Suitcase
- Kneel mat
- 50 Resusci Manikin Wipes
- User Guide
- Important Product Information
The realism of the manikin allows trainers to understand what needs to be done in a real-life emergency, so should one arise, they will be able to act and deliver the required treatment with confidence.
- Naturally obstructed airway to allow students to practice opening an airway.
- Head tilt, chin lift and jaw thrust manouever
- Occluded airway with hypertextension stresses proper head position
- Physiologically correct design allows learners to practice identifying anatomical landmarks
- Carotid pulse simulation allows trainees to practice finding a pulse
- Disposable, non-rebreathing airways
- Removable, reusable faces
About the Manufacturer
Laerdal's beginning dates back to 1940 where they were just a small publishing house that specialized in children's books and greetings cards.
Nowadays, Laerdal are one of the world's leading first aid manufacturing companies; their manikins have helped to educate people around the world about first aid and CPR.
If you require more information about the Resusci Anne First Aid with trolley suitcase, the defibshop team are here to help.
Call 800 989 7768 to speak to one of our advisors and they'll be happy to share their knowledge with you.