Laerdal Resusci Anne First Aid with carry bag
This specific configuration of the Resusci Anne First Aid is just the torso of the manikin which allows your students to quickly sharpen their CPR skills on a high quality, realistic manikin.
- Torso Manikin
- 3 Decorated Resusci Manikin Faces
- 2 Disposable Airways
- Semi-rigid Carry Bag with integrated kneel mat
- 50 Resusci Manikin Wipes
- User Guide
- Important Product Information
The Resusci Anne First Aid offers trainees optimal realism and the chance to quickly sharpen their CPR skills.
The physiologically correct design of the torso allows students to identify anatomical landmarks on the manikin which reflects where they would be on a patient.
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to practice opening the airway
- Head tilt, chin lift and jaw thrust manoeuver
- Carotid pulse simulation to enable students to practice checking for a pulse
- Removable and reusable faces
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways
About the Manufacturer
After decades of development, Laerdal are one of the world's leading first aid manufacturers whose training manikins are used all over the world to help educate people about CPR.
Did you know they started off as a small publishing house back in 1940 that specialized in greetings cards and children's books?
If you require more information about the Resusci Anne First Aid with carry bag, speak to the defibshop team.
Call 800 989 7768 and one of our friendly experts will be happy to share their knowledge with you.