Physio Control LIFEPAK CR Plus Semi Automatic AED
Physio Control LIFEPAK CR Plus Semi Automatic AED
Product Code 80403-000148b
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus Semi-Automatic AED
- 2 Pairs of Adult QUIK-PAK Pads
- CHARGE-PAK Battery
- Rescue Kit
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- Quick Start Instruction Card
- Owners Manual
- Training/Orientation DVD
- 8 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
- FREE defibcare Essential AED Program License for 1 Year
A popular choice for Emergency Medical Services throughout the US, the Physio Control LIFEPAK range is inclusive of the CR Plus Semi Automatic, a sleek yet simple device, this AED has been designed to be easy-to-use complete with pre-connected pads to ensure anyone is confident enough to use it.
As one of the most recognizable units on the market, the Lifepak’s simple functionality makes it a great choice for schools, offices and similar environments.
8 out of 10 of the largest cities in the US choose to protect lives against cardiac arrest with a Lifepak AED thanks to its ease of use combined with the same advanced technology as used in the more professional devices of the range.
- Pre-connected electrodes for efficiency
- Calming vocal prompts to guide users through the rescue
- Built to the tough specifications of emergency medical services teams, it withstands rough treatment and can travel without damage
- Uses an easy-to-change CHARGE-PAK battery system for increased convenience
- Regular self-test assures that your defibrillator is always ready to deliver a rescue
- Also available in Fully Automatic Function
Physio Control Features
The benefit of preconnected electrode pads is that when you’re in a high-pressure situation, they save time by being ready to go at all times. Simply open the lid of your AED unit, and you’re ready to go. The vocal and visual prompts will guide you through the process step by step, assisting you to provide the most effective care possible, even if you’ve never used one before.
ADAPTIV biphasic technology –
The CR Plus is the only AED on the market which will automatically alter the strength of defibrillation provided, to suit the individual needs of the patient. If the heart doesn’t respond to the treatment provided, the ADAPTIV software can adjust the therapy with escalating shocks (200 - 360 joules) to give the victim the best chances of survival as possible.
Want to learn more about the Physio Control Lifepak CR Plus? Our helpful defibshop team is on hand to help. Simply call 800 989 7768 where a member of our team will assist with any queries you may have.
Up to 2 years
8 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
IP Rating i
X4: the AED is not protected against solids but is protected against water spray from any direction
H: 10.7cm x W: 20.3cm x D: 24.1cm
Want to know why you should choose us?
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff on-hand to offer impartial advice on all things AEDs
- We have a nationwide training network to deliver training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
- Over 14 years worth of experience as an AED specialist
- 5 / 5 Review Score
- Over 97% of our customers would buy from us again
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.