Physio Control LIFEPAK 1000 with Graphical Display
Physio Control LIFEPAK 1000 with Graphical Display
Product Code 99425-000023
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 AED
- 2 Sets of QUIK-COMBO REDI-PAK Electrodes
- Lithium Battery
- Soft Carry Case
- AED Armor Rescue Kit
- Shoulder Strap
- Quick Reference Manual
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- FREE defibcare Essential AED Program License for 1 Year
Another member of the LIFEPAK Family, the LIFEPAK 1000 AED is an advanced unit which provides helpful instructions, as well as real-time graphics to help you provide the most effective rescue possible.
With the ability to deliver a shock in 1.33 seconds, this AED can provide the quickest defibrillation therapy on the market; you’ll be assisted every step of the way thanks to the inclusion of vocal prompts, so you know exactly what stage of the rescue is currently being administered.
- Easy customization of settings to meet protocol needs in the field
- Designed to tailor shock energy levels to each patient's needs using the ADAPTIV biphasic technology
- Rugged design and tested to the highest standards
- Large screen enabling the emergency services to quickly access the patient’s rhythm
- Real-time graphics assist you in the rescue process
- Clear and calm instructions help the first responder through the high-pressure situation
Physio Control Unique Features
ADAPTIV biphasic technology
ADAPTIV biphasic technology delivers escalating shocks up to 360 joules and provides additional assistance by adapting the strength of the shock to suit the needs of the patient. The unit will consider the strength of the shocks provided previously and will provide further treatment based on the patient’s response, helping to provide a more effective rescue.
With two display options, users of varying levels can use the LIFEPAK 1000 to provide an effective rescue to a victim of cardiac arrest. New-users can choose to act under the helpful step-by-step prompts of the AED, whereas more professional users can adapt the device to their ability to allow them to provide care based on their professional opinion.
Looking for more information on the LIFEPAK 1000 range? Whether you want to know more about this device, or any of the other AEDs available on our website, contact our AED Specialists by calling 888 989 7768.
Up to 5 years
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
IP Rating i
55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction
H: 8.7cm x W: 23.4cm x D: 27.7cm
Want to know why you should choose us?
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff on-hand to offer impartial advice on all things AEDs
- We have a nationwide training network to deliver training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
- Over 14 years worth of experience as an AED specialist
- 5 / 5 Review Score
- Over 97% of our customers would buy from us again
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.