Philips Heartstart FR3 Package
Philips Heartstart FR3 Package
Product Code 861388bUSA
- HeartStart FR3 Text Bundle
- SMART Pads III
- Standard Battery
- Rescue Kit
- User Documentation
- 5 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
- FREE defibcare Essential AED Program License for 1 Year
The Heartstart FR3 Basic AED is designed to be ready to use, making life-saving treatment faster, easier and more efficient for rescue.
A helpful feature of the FR3 Basic AED are its SMART pads which can be used on both adults and children. This will help you save valuable time, allowing you to deliver treatment as soon as possible to the victim.
So far as professional-grade AEDs go, the Philips Heartstart FR3 AED is designed to give faster, easier and better life-saving treatment. With guidance making it easy to use for a novice and the bright screen also makes it suitable for particularly noisy environments.
- Treatment guidance based on each individual casualty
- SMART pads allow for efficient rescue response time
- Philips Quick Shock minimizes CPR interruptions with speed-shock delivery.
- The smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading manufacturers
- High IP rating of 55 providing protection against dust and jetting water
- Tested to US Military standards.
- Battery life for up to 300 shocks or 12 hours of monitoring.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly automated self-tests
- CPR Metronome provides you with a beat for suitable chest compressions
Philips Unique Features
Philips Quick Shock – This feature provides the patient with the best chance of survival. American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular, Care Science recommend that delays and interruptions to chest compressions should be minimized as much as possible throughout the entire resuscitation process. Philips Quick Shock technology allows the FR3 defibrillator to provide shock therapy immediately between cycles of chest compressions.
SMART CPR – Evaluates key characteristics in the condition of the patient post cardiac arrest. From this, the unit is then able to decide the best course of treatment for the patient: whether a shock should be delivered first or CPR is needed before defibrillation, helping to provide the best chances of survival based on the individual.
If you have any questions regarding the Philips Heartstart FR3 Basic AED then our friendly defibshop team would be more than happy to help. Why not give them a call on 800 989 7768.
5 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
IP Rating i
55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction
Electrode Pad Life
H: 6.9cm x W: 13.5cm x D: 8.7cm
Want to know why you should choose us?
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff on-hand to offer impartial advice on all things AEDs
- We have a nationwide training network to deliver training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
- Over 14 years worth of experience as an AED specialist
- 5 / 5 Review Score
- Over 97% of our customers would buy from us again
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.