Laerdal Little Anne Brown 4-Pack
Designed for durability, the Little Anne training manikins from Laerdal will allow you to provide the most effective and realistic training experience for your first aid trainees.
- 4 Little Anne brown manikins
- 4 individual soft packs/ training mats
- 1 large 4 pack carry case
- 8 manikin faces
- 8 airways
- Manikin wipes
The Little Anne Brown 4-pack provides trainers teaching larger groups with the option to have multiple manikins, allowing students to practice and improve their CPR technique during the session.
- Realistic airway construction
- Anatomically correct torso
- Compatible with Laerdal's CPRmeter
- Ergonomic disposable airways for quick and easy clean-up after the session
- Removable and reusable faces
- Optional clicker feature which helps to achieve the correct chest compression depth
About the Manufacturer
Laerdal originally started as a small publishing house that specialized in greetings cards and children's books. Soon after they started to develop children's toys which eventually led them to first aid manikins.
Jump to the present day and Laerdal now dedicate their time to developing life-saving products, ranging from CPR training to AEDs and patient simulation.
If you would like to learn more about Laerdal's Little Anne Brown 4-Pack, the team here at defibshop are happy to help.
Call 800 989 7768 to speak to one of our friendly experts who'll happily provide all the assistance you need.