Powerheart G5 Intellisense CPR Feedback Adult Electrode Pads
The Powerheart G5 Adult Pads are for use with Cardiac Science's Powerheart G5 AED range. With an added CPR device, the EMTs will have an extra tool to assist the first them through the rescue process; giving clear instructions and real-time feedback on CPR that is provided.
- 1 Pair of Adult Defibrillation Electrode Pads with CPR Device
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Intellisense CPR Feedback Pads can make a life-saving difference to someone who has suffered a cardiac arrest as the added CPR Device allows the rescuer to provide professional and effective CPR.
- Real-time assistance helps users through the CPR sequence
- Non-polarized electrode pads place to either location on the patient
- Protective foil packaging keeps the electrode pads safe and secure
- Clear peel corner helps the first responder to remove backing quickly
- Bold images indicate to the user where to place pads on the patient
- Preconnected to save time during an emergency
How the pads work
With the accompanying CPR device, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Adult Pads help the rescuer provide effective CPR. Meaning that even first-time rescuers can give effective and life-saving CPR, and ensures that the patient receives the best care in the immediate minutes following a cardiac arrest.
Once an AED has been used, the pads must be replaced so it is important to have a spare set at all times.
Got a question regarding the Powerheart G5 Intellisense CPR Feedback Adult Electrode Pads? Do not hesitate to get in touch by calling 800 989 7768 and a member of the team will be happy to assist you.
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|