Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic AED
Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic AED
Product Code G5S-80A-Sb
- G5 Semi Auto Dual Language English/LatAm Spanish AED
- 1 Set of G5 Intellisense Adult Defibrillation Pads
- 1 G5 IntelliSense Battery
- 1 Powerheart G5 Carry Sleeve
- 1 Rescue kit
- 1 AED Manager
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ENG)
- 1 Printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ESP)
- Multi-lingual Electrode Instructions For Use
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- FREEdefibcare Essential AED Program License for 1 Year
With a bright and bold color, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Auto Dual Language Quick Response Package is easy to identify as a lifesaving AED, this is important for quick and easy retrieval in a cardiac emergency.
And with its IP55 rating it boasts impressive protection against dust and water, making it a highly robust AED that is perfect for all weather conditions and environments. A dual language feature gives you the option of US English and Spanish, ensuring that language barriers would not stall the rescue process in the case of an emergency.
- Graphics and audio prompts help guide the first responder through the rescue process
- Lifesaver for both adults and children with a paediatric function available
- Internal storage can store approximately 90 minutes of ECG, CPR Device and essential rescue data
- Every defibrillator has data transfer, review, and management software included
- Daily, weekly and monthly self-tests ensure the unit is always rescue ready
- Pad placement diagrams on electrodes to help the first responder during the rescue process
- Protected against water and foreign objects with an impressive IP55 rating
- Bright orange colour makes ensures easy recognition in an emergency situation
Cardiac Science Unique Features
Automated self-tests – Automated self-tests are carried out by the AED on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, assessing up to 88 internal items to ensure the AED is rescue ready. Weekly tests include the confirmed presence and function of the electrode pads, battery, electrical circuit, software and a conduct of a partial charge of the high voltage module.
Robust and durable design - The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED has been tested to military grade standards. Its impressive IP55 rating means the unit is durable and protected from dust particles and water, making it suitable to be housed in all environments.
About Cardiac Science
Cardiac Science is a global leader when it comes to developing and manufacturing AEDs. Their expertise in AED devices and accessories allow for some of the most popular units on the market. Their innovation has allowed them to provide life-saving devices which help rescuers deliver effective care as efficiently and quickly as possible.
For more information on the Powerheart G5 Semi Auto Dual Language Quick Response Package or any of our other products, the defibshop team are on hand and would be more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have. You can contact the defibshop team direct by calling 800 989 7768.
Trouble with this device? if you've encountered an error with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5, visit our troubleshooting page for further assistance.
8 year's manufacturing warranty
IP Rating i
55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction.
Electrode Pad Life
H: 30cm x W: 23cm x D: 9cm
Want to know why you should choose us?
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff on-hand to offer impartial advice on all things AEDs
- We have a nationwide training network to deliver training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
- Over 14 years worth of experience as an AED specialist
- 5 / 5 Review Score
- Over 97% of our customers would buy from us again
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.