Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Automatic AED
With a bright and bold color, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Semi Auto Dual Language Quick Response Package is easy to identify as a lifesaving AED, this is important for quick and easy retrieval in a cardiac emergency.
- G5 Semi Auto Dual Language English/LatAm Spanish AED
- 1 Set of G5 Intellisense Adult Defibrillation Pads
- 1 G5 IntelliSense Battery
- 1 Powerheart G5 Carry Sleeve
- 1 Rescue kit
- 1 AED Manager
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ENG)
- 1 Printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ESP)
- Multi-lingual Electrode Instructions For Use
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- FREEdefibcare Essential AED Program License for 1 Year
And with its IP55 rating it boasts impressive protection against dust and water, making it a highly robust AED that is perfect for all weather conditions and environments. A dual language feature gives you the option of US English and Spanish, ensuring that language barriers would not stall the rescue process in the case of an emergency.
- Graphics and audio prompts help guide the first responder through the rescue process
- Lifesaver for both adults and children with a paediatric function available
- Internal storage can store approximately 90 minutes of ECG, CPR Device and essential rescue data
- Every defibrillator has data transfer, review, and management software included
- Daily, weekly and monthly self-tests ensure the unit is always rescue ready
- Pad placement diagrams on electrodes to help the first responder during the rescue process
- Protected against water and foreign objects with an impressive IP55 rating
- Bright orange colour makes ensures easy recognition in an emergency situation
Cardiac Science Unique Features
Automated self-tests – Automated self-tests are carried out by the AED on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, assessing up to 88 internal items to ensure the AED is rescue ready. Weekly tests include the confirmed presence and function of the electrode pads, battery, electrical circuit, software and a conduct of a partial charge of the high voltage module.
Robust and durable design - The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED has been tested to military grade standards. Its impressive IP55 rating means the unit is durable and protected from dust particles and water, making it suitable to be housed in all environments.
About Cardiac Science
Cardiac Science is a global leader when it comes to developing and manufacturing AEDs. Their expertise in AED devices and accessories allow for some of the most popular units on the market. Their innovation has allowed them to provide life-saving devices which help rescuers deliver effective care as efficiently and quickly as possible.
For more information on the Powerheart G5 Semi Auto Dual Language Quick Response Package or any of our other products, the defibshop team are on hand and would be more than happy to answer any questions or queries you may have. You can contact the defibshop team direct by calling 800 989 7768.
Trouble with this device? if you've encountered an error with the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5, visit our troubleshooting page for further assistance.
|Warranty||8 year's manufacturing warranty|
|IP Rating||55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction.|
|Defib Brand||CU Medical Systems|
|Semi/Fully Automatic||Semi Automatic|
|Battery Life||Up to 5 years|
|Electrode Pad Life (Years)||Up to 2 years|
|Dimensions||H: 30cm x W: 23cm x D: 9cm|