Philips HeartStart FRx AED Aviation Package
Philips HeartStart FRx AED Aviation Package
Product Code 861304OptA01
- HeartStart FRx AED
- 1 set Pre-installed SMART Pads II
- Pre-installed Aviation Battery
- Aviation Carry Case (zippered)
- Rescue Kit
- Owner Manual
- Quick Set-up Guide
- Maintenance Booklet
- Quick Reference Guide
- 8 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
- FREE defibcare Essential AED Program License for 1 Year
Certified for use on aircraft, this HeartStart FRx can help to create a heart safe environment, even when you're 35,000ft in the air.
Certified for use on aircraft, this HeartStart FRx can help to create a heart safe environment, even when you’re 35,000ft in the air.
The rugged design that can withstand jetting water and has been weight tested up to 500 pounds, ensures that you have an extremely tough unit with professional grade, AED technology.
- Strong and sturdy design, ideal for use in all environments, aircraft included
- Wireless data transfer for easy transmission
- Paediatric function with the use of the Infant/Child Key
- Flashing icons on diagram to assist with pad placement
- CPR coaching for both adult and child patients
- SMART Biphasic technology: allows tailored treatment for each individual patient
Philips Unique Features
SMART Analysis: This technology developed by Philips allows the AED to analyse the patient’s heart rhythm and ensures the device will only deliver a shock if it is required. So, even if the shock button is pressed, but the device has determined that a shock is not needed, no shock will be delivered.
Paediatric Mode: Switching the AED to function on a child is easy, all you have to do is insert the Infant/Child Key. The preconnected SMART Pads II can be used on both adults and children, so there’s no need to change pads, helping you to save vital time in an emergency.
If you would like more information about the HeartStart FRx AED Aviation Bundle, the defibshop team are always here to help.
Our advisors are able to provide you with expert, impartial advice to help you find the perfect products for your needs and budget. To speak with one of our team members, call 800 898 7768.
8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
IP Rating i
55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction
Electrode Pad Life
H: 18cm x W: 22cm x D: 6cm
Want to know why you should choose us?
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff on-hand to offer impartial advice on all things AEDs
- We have a nationwide training network to deliver training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
- Over 14 years worth of experience as an AED specialist
- 5 / 5 Review Score
- Over 97% of our customers would buy from us again
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.