HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
Product Code 80514-000263USA
Delivery within 2-3 days
Save $200! Use promo code: NEW200 at the checkout.
- Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
- 1 PAD PAK (Adult Electrodes)
- Carry Case
- AED Armor Rescue Kit
- 4 Years Battery Life
- Quick Reference Instruction Card
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- FREE defibcare Essential AED Program License for 1 Year
Previously known as the 300P, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD is a popular choice thanks to its simple design and instructive vocal guide.
The minutes following a sudden cardiac arrest are crucial. The PAD 350P's design is portable and easy to use. With visual and verbal aids, the rescue process is made as simple as possible.
- Portable and lightweight, making the defibrillator easy to carry and transport
- With an IP56 rating, the unit is extremely durable and well protected against dust and water
- Advanced SCOPE biphasic technology produces low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and SHOCK
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is operational
Heartsine Unique Features
SCOPE Biphasic Technology – Give patients a greater chance of survival. The Samaritan PAD350P Graphic Interface AED guarantees the best possible treatment, catered to the patient's needs.
Visual and Verbal Guides – The Samaritan PAD 350P AED is perfect for users of all abilities. Its clean, clear, visual and verbal guides help the first responder through the rescue process. So anyone can provide effective life-saving treatment.
Forward Hearts Program
Physio-Control are helping more places to become heart safe with their Forward Hearts Program, an initiative that allows an SCA survivor that was saved with a LIFEPAK CR Plus AED, LIFEPAK EXPRESS or HeartSine Samaritan PAD to receive an AED for them to donate.
If you would like to know more about the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P, do not hesitate to get in touch by calling 888 820 0760 and a member of the defibshop team will be happy to help.
8 year manufacturer's warranty
IP Rating i
56: the AED is protected from limited dust ingress and protected from high pressure water jets from any direction
Electrode Pad Life
H: 20cm x W: 18.4cm x D: 4.8cm
Want to know why you should choose us?
- Experienced and knowledgeable staff on-hand to offer impartial advice on all things AEDs
- We have a nationwide training network to deliver training in the use of a defib and CPR
- Not only providing free battery and pad reminders, we also will replace your electrode pads for free if you use your defib in the first two years after purchase
- Over 14 years worth of experience as an AED specialist
- 5 / 5 Review Score
- Over 97% of our customers would buy from us again
What is an IP rating?
An IP (Ingress Protection) rating classifies the degrees of protection of an electrical item against water and dust. Beginning with IP and followed by two numbers, the first digit is indicative of the item’s resistance to dust and the second is of its resistance to water. Protection against dust is measured from */ 0 up to 6, whereas protection against water is measured from */ 0 up to 8. The protection against these elements increases as the number does, with * / 0 telling us that the item has NO protection against either dust or water.
Why is this important?
The IP rating of a defib will tell you (and us!) whether it is suitable for the environment where it’s most likely to be used; for example, if there is a good chance your defib may be used in an outdoor environment, you will need a unit with a higher IP rating to ensure it can be used regardless the weather or terrain. If you are looking for a defibrillator more suitable for an indoors environment, you can afford to choose one with a lower IP rating, based on the other features that may be more suitable.
When a particular product is “approved” by the FDA, this marks the pass in the premarket approval (or PMA) application of a particular product which has been submitted to the FDA.
To receive approval of a device through a PMA application, the applicant in question must provide reasonable assurance of the device’s safety and effectiveness which is then challenged by the FDA before being approved.
Whilst all AEDs can be used to increase chances of survival and even save a life in the event of a cardiac arrest, FDA approved devices provide that extra piece of mind that the specific unit being used has undergone vigorous and substantial testing to ensure that that particular piece of equipment operates just as it should and provides the most effective care possible.
Many manufacturers perform their own tests on products, but not all defibrillators will undergo the same premarket approval as FDA approved devices and there is no guarantee or stamp of certification if testing has taken place with non-FDA approved products.