Defibtech Lifeline Adult Training Pad Package (1 set)
Designed for use with the Lifeline Defibtech Training Unit, these electrodes will help you provide to learners the most realistic training experience possible.
- 1 set of Adult Training Electrodes
The Adult Training Pad Package from Defibtech enables you to provide and perform realistic training scenarios to ensure your learners know and understand what is required of them in a real cardiac arrest situation.
Knowledge is power and AED and First Aid training are both vital skills when it comes to providing life-saving treatment for adults and children. The greater the rescuer’s knowledge of AEDs and what is expected of them in cardiac arrest emergencies, the more effective the treatment will be for the victim of cardiac arrest.
- To be used with the Defibtech Lifeline AED Training Unit
- Realistic design of the pads are similar to those of the live counterpart, enhancing learner’s knowledge about the unit and accessories
- Clear and easy to understand images help to learner to place the pads correctly during the training experience
- Secure packaging can be used again to store the pads after usage
- Unlike their live counterparts, these pads are reusable, providing trainers will a cost-effective way to carry out AED training
How to use
These pads are to be used in exactly the same way that you would with the live, medical units. The Training Pad Package from Defibtech allows learners to understand what electrode pads are and how they would be used in a real, cardiac emergency.
The electrode pads can be used with any First Aid training manikin, allowing the learner to understand where they should be placed on a patient, by referring to the bold diagrams on the electrodes.
About the Manufacturer
Based in the United States of America in their state of the art facility, Defibtech has been designing and innovating AED technology since before the millennium in 1999. They are one of the most renowned AED companies in the world and currently have more than 200,000 AED units in the field.
In 2006, their Lifeline AED range was chosen to protect spectators and athletes alike from sudden cardiac arrest in the Winter Olympic Games which were based in Torino, Italy.
If you require any further assistance or have any questions about the Adult Training Pad Package from Defibtech or any other products listed on our website, the friendly defibshop team are on hand to help.
To get in touch with one of our knowledgeable advisors, call us on 800 989 7768.
|Defib Brand||Emergency Focus|